The following substances are included in the composition of hemp seed oil:
Fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is one of the largest sources of omega fatty acids. This oil is extremely rich in omega-6 and omega-3 and omega-9 acids, which our body does not synthesize but are very important for the body;
• Hemp seed oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc and other trace elements. The oil contains vitamin D. It also contains vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in the body. For the prevention of blood vessel diseases, there is an important ratio of antioxidants, which can inhibit or completely inactivate oxidative processes in the body;
Take 2-3 teaspoons daily. Also suitable for salads, sauces, soups, raw snacks. NOT SUITABLE FOR BAKING.
Strengthens the hair, makes them shine and fluffy. It is also suitable for dry skin, psoriasis, and for the treatment of herpes. Recommended for dry feet and heels.
Due to the extremely low saturated fat content, hemp oil can quickly oxidize so it is recommended to store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Best to use within 4 months after purchase. Once opened, store in a refrigerator and use it within 1 month.
Hemp oil has a nutty flavor and is often used in salad dressings, for drizzling on soups or grain salads. A few drops added to your favourite smoothies will also add some zest, bite and goodness to your drink.
Using hemp seed oil is said to provide many health benefits. These include:
• It can offer a natural form of pain relief
• When applied topically, it strengthens the skin and may be helpful in treating specific skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
• The essential fatty acids contained within hemp seed oil may contribute to improved brain health and may even protect the brain from inflammation.
• The nutrients within hemp seed oil may help in contributing to improved heart health.
• Hemp seeds are a marvelous source of nutrition. They are packed with protein as well as many essential minerals, vitamin E, polyunsaturated fatty acids and other essential fatty acids. Hempseed oil maintains all the goodness of hemp seeds while providing an easy way to consume the goodness.
• Being a rich omega source, particularly omega 3 (alpha-linoleic acid) and omega 6 (linoleic acid), hemp helps to aid the immune system. It is thought that the omega balance has to be right to have the immune system functioning properly.
Made in the remote Village of Lithuania at the Tadas Noreika farm.