I started making apple chips at home and adding recipe below.
3 large Red Delicious apples, cored
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the apples as thin as possible.
3. Lay apple slices on parchment paper, making sure not to overlap them, sprinkle mix of cinnamon and sugar onto the sliced apples.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Then flip apples, add cinnamon to the other side & bake for another 40-50 minutes. They should look shriveled up a bit, and the plain apples get a little golden brown. They should feel pretty dry to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and let ‘chips’ cool completely before transferring to a sealed container for up to 3 days, but these are best eaten within a couple hours of removing from the oven.