MemberJanuary 22, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Besides hummus and granola bars, what’s a quick snack when on a go?
MemberJanuary 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Bananas, nuts and cookies is always a good idea.
MemberJanuary 23, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Bananas and nuts? That’s lazy!.. I can make a sandwich in 5 minutes.
MemberJanuary 23, 2020 at 2:15 pm
hahaha.. my 5 minutes take forever!
MemberJanuary 28, 2020 at 6:30 am
Raw Seeded Dehydrated Biscuits. You will need to make them in advance though. Thoroughly Delicious!
MemberJanuary 29, 2020 at 9:34 pm
I started making apple chips at home and adding recipe below.
3 large Red Delicious apples, cored
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the apples as thin as possible.
3. Lay apple slices on parchment paper, making sure not to overlap them, sprinkle mix of cinnamon and sugar onto the sliced apples.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Then flip apples, add cinnamon to the other side & bake for another 40-50 minutes. They should look shriveled up a bit, and the plain apples get a little golden brown. They should feel pretty dry to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and let ‘chips’ cool completely before transferring to a sealed container for up to 3 days, but these are best eaten within a couple hours of removing from the oven.
Easy enough huh?
Log in to reply.